Sunday, May 3, 2009

Who Made Who (Special Collectors Mix) - AC/DC


Do you happen to be an AC/DC fan? I didn't used to be when I was a teenager. I was much too pretentious, aloof and Goth to admit to liking anything by a band as boganish as AC/DC. There were a couple of tracks I couldn't help tapping my pointy black suede boots along to, no matter how hard I tried to stop myself though. These were Hell's Bells, You Shook Me All Night Long (you still can't grow up in Australia without getting to know that song) and Who Made Who?
Now that I'm old, I can appreciate what a cool band AC/DC are. I even own Back In Black and the unfairly maligned Fly On The Wall by them. And one other thing I picked up, which I have since realized is probably on of the rarest AC/DC items around. it's the 12" single release of Who Made Who? and it includes the only ever 12" extended remix of any AC/DC song ever made. If you're a fan, you need to have this obviously, so here it is:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheers mate - been after this for yonks!!!